Organization: Panagora Group
Job Type: Full-Time
Country: United States
Experience: Mid Career (3-5 years)
Languages: English, French
Application Deadline: 28. February 2021
Panagora Group, a small business specializing in global health and international development, seeks a full-time Research/M&E Advisor to work on the USAID-funded Promoting the Quality of Medicines Plus (PQM+) cooperative agreement. The Research/M&E Advisor is responsible for supporting monitoring, evaluation, learning, and research activities on the PQM+ program. She/he will provide general support for program-wide MEL and research activities and direct oversight and support of numerous country-specific buy-in MEL activities. The advisor will work under the direction and supervision of the Panagora MEL director on the program, and will work out of the program headquarters in the Rockville office of U.S. Pharmacopeia, the prime awardee. We are looking for managers with MEL experience on USAID-funded public health contracts or grants.
- Helping develop/refine indicators and performance information reference sheets (PIRS)
- Helping manage the program’s M&E data management system (in DevResults)
- Supporting buy-ins in developing MEL plans, setting targets, and reporting performance data
- Reviewing performance data and means of verification
- Training staff on indicators and the DevResults system
- Providing other day-to-day M&E support to buy-in teams as needed
- Developing and/or reviewing reports and data visualizations of performance data
- Supporting PQM+ in other data collection, data management, data visualization, and research activities, including operations research
- Helping recruit and train M&E staff who are located in buy-in offices
- Supervising, developing and evaluating direct reports (M&E specialists in buy-in office); providing regular constructive performance feedback, prompting resolution of problems, and providing opportunities to develop professionally
- Master’s degree in public health, business, international development, or a relevant field
- Minimum 5 years of experience working on international development projects
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing M&E activities on international development projects, including for USAID-funded projects
- Experience on global public health programs. Experience with medicines/medical products or medicine supply chains strongly preferred
- Experience providing remote support to development projects strongly preferred
- Experience with data collection (qualitative and quantitative, including use of online survey software), data management, data management systems, and data visualization
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in French strongly preferred
- Competent user of MS Office. Experience with data visualization software and online survey software strongly preferred.
No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.