Organization: World Vision
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: Senior Level (6-10 years)
Languages: English, French
Category: Human Resources
Application Deadline: 10. March 2021
As Regional Talent Management and Org Development Advisor, you will advise the Regional Office in the area of Talent Management, staff development, performance management and Organisational Development (OD), In doing so, the incumbent is expected to:
- working with the Global Center in implementing global initiatives that represent the vehicles for achieving the talent agenda in the region,
- assess the West African context to find opportunities that can be harnessed and articulate it in a talent management strategy to guide the agenda in the region.
- Master’s degree preferably in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Relevant working experience- At least 5 to 7 years related HR experience – generalist or specialist.
- Has managed a sizeable team successfully & has carried responsibility for developing staff.
- Has a special interest in diversity & inclusion (D&I) and experience in deploying D&I programs.
- Senior HR generalist with experience of working in a global environment.
- Has had project administration experience in a global context.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% of the time, including to humanitarian response environments.
- Fluent in French and English.