Organization: World Vision
Job Type: Full-Time
Country: United Kingdom
Experience: Early Career (1-2 years)
Application Deadline: 23. May 2021
Salary: £30,763 – £32, 573 annum, depending on experience + good range of benefits.
Contract: 18 Months Fixed Term Contract with the potential to become permanent – 36.5 hours per week
Based: Remote Working (UK based only) and/ or Milton Keynes / Hybrid working after COVID-19 will be considered
World Vision is an international children’s charity working with children, their communities, and with supporters and partners, in almost 100 countries. Through long-term development projects, emergency responses and advocacy we’ve helped bring lasting change to millions of children, over more than 60 years. And as a Christian organisation, everything we do is motivated by our faith as we strive to reflect God’s unconditional love.
Work for World Vision UK and you will be part of a truly global Partnership, building brighter futures for vulnerable children. Amplify the impacts of the organisation through grants and contract acquisition and quality management of funded programmes. Working across the World Vision global partnership to ensure successful management of a portfolio of projects and programmes in compliance with donor requirements and aligned to the implementation of the Policy & Programmes strategy. Focusing on the Most Vulnerable Children to facilitate WV’s mission of positively impacting child well-being.
Key Responsibilities include:
- leading on grants & contract compliance and management of World Vision financial processes and reporting;
- providing technical advice on compliance and financial management of donor funded programmes;
- supporting the development and submission of proposals for grant and commercial contracts
- managing financial and operational risks in programme portfolios;
- maintaining up-to-date information on systems and databases; and
- conducting monitoring trips including visits to projects in fragile states and as part of emergency response grants.
- Working with others to build & improve stakeholders’relationship
As an active Christian, this role offers you the opportunity to integrate your Christian faith and be sensitive to its various expressions across cultures and denominations.
In addition to the salary offered, we offer good benefits including pension, generous holiday entitlement and free parking (MK only).