Organization: American Bar Association
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: Mid Career (3-5 years)
Category: Program Management
Application Deadline: 31. January 2021
During this current situation with COVID-19, the ABA will continue to accept and process applications for job opportunities. We will conduct our recruitment process via alternative means (virtual interviews) for the time being.
The ABA recruits employees seeking opportunities for challenging and substantive work defending liberty and pursuing justice in the U.S. and around the world. The ABA offers competitive employment benefits which include medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, a 401(k), commuter benefits, and more.
- Assists in the design, development and implementation of programs, projects and activities of the entity.
- Implements one or more programs and/or projects, including participating in program and project planning.
- Ensures implementation of programs and projects conform to ABA policies.
- Analyzes project/program performance throughout the process to measure progress against the project/program plan
- Serves as a point of contact for projects and communicates with member leaders and staff on project status.
- Accountable for successful execution of assigned projects.
- May provide advanced administrative support functions in support of projects and/or major work groups.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Possession of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Possession of basic skills in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Previous experience working in an office environment.
- Previous fundraising or grant experience.