Organization: MSC Foundation
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: Senior Level (6-10 years)
Category: Information Management
Topic: Human Rights
Application Deadline: 31. March 2021
The Marketing & Communications Specialist is in charge of overall MSC Foundation marketing strategy and annual plan to increase the Foundation’s brand awareness which includes the development of all concerned tools and channels and stakeholder’s engagement.
- Manages all marketing campaigns for the Foundation;
- Keeps MSC Foundation channels up to date (web, social media, internal and external communication);
- Develops a CRM strategy and lead acquisition for stakeholder’s engagement;
- Supports local MSC offices in MSCF communication content management and events;
- Analyses and identifies new trends and opportunities in the international environment.
- BTL annual plan (annual review, brochures, projects sheets, presentation) communication kit, sundry content creation);
- Video and photo content development.
Digital & Social media
- Develops the digital strategy of the MSC Foundation, increasing the digital engagement, web traffic and build online community;
- Oversees the maintenance, growth and continuous updating of all MSC Foundation website content, ensuring that all information is always correct, up-to-date and displayed in a dynamic, innovative and attractive manner, in line with MSC Foundation strategy;
- Ensures the full workflow of the web content delivery, from the brief (providing guidance to the creative/design/development agencies) to the go-live (directly creating/editing/publishing the web pages through the Content Management System, featuring texts, graphics, videos, audios, SEO optimizations…);
- Tracks the web issues/change requests and manage the providers;
- Manages search engine marketing activities and other digital advertising efforts;
- Develops and implements the social media calendar, ensuring visibility and engaging with the MSC Foundation community.
CRM & Survey
- Leads acquisition and nurturing, email and direct marketing (monthly newsletter) managing the Salesforce platform;
- Monitors on effectiveness of marketing activities, identifying needs/to get insights on donation flow, communication, triggers.
- Develops and implements the internal communication calendar, ensuring visibility and engaging with MSC Group employees, update the MSC Foundation session on intranet;
- Supports employee engagement initiatives.
Partnership & Events
- Ensures that the MSC FOUNDATION brand is fully and correctly implemented across all partners, projects and events.
QUALIFICATIONS (skills, competencies, experience)
- Excellent writing English skills and Fluent in English. Any other language is an advantage;
- A Master’s degree, preferably with a concentration in marketing, web design, new media technologies or communications;
- 8-10 years’ experience in marketing /communication;
- Proven experience related to area of assignment (Digital marketing experience, as well as managing web developers and managing websites, management of revenue/fundraising strategies, etc…);
- Organizational and project management skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Working experience in the non-profit environment will be a plus;
- Creative thinker with excellent problem-solving skills and a “can do” attitude.
VISA REQUIREMENTS (if any)
Right to work in Switzerland