Job Type: Full-Time
Country: United States
Experience: Mid Career (3-5 years)
Category: United States
Topic: Human Rights
Application Deadline: 20. November 2020
The Talent Acquisition Specialist role will lead full life-cycle, end-to-end recruitment for a variety of entry to senior level positions. The Talent Acquisition Specialist establishes and maintains collaboration and true business partnership with hiring managers, proposal teams and key stakeholders to effectively and creatively source, attract, and engage the best possible talent for Pact.
Building Talent Pipeline
The successful incumbent will work closely with the Global Talent Acquisition Manager to build pipeline for future talent.
- Create a candidate pipe-lining mechanism.
- Candidate Sourcing.
- Create desk top procedure guides.
Employment Branding & Recruitment Branding
- Assist Global Talent Acquisition Manager with design of marketing collateral (recruitment process flow design, recruitment fair brochures.
- Help refine job advertising postings.
- Represent Pact at career fair events.
- Coordinate Site Visits for students at universities and colleges
- Supports strong and consistent outreach to Pact candidates and talent pools by capturing all contacts in the recruitment database
- Proactively identifies candidates for proposal, project, OR HQ positions through active sourcing, database searches, advertising and networking
- Conducts initial screening of lead candidates through in-person/virtual and phone interviews
- Ensures employment verifications, reference checks and relevant documentation
- Initiates and closes negotiations regarding compensation.
- Maintains contact with candidates throughout all processes.
- Fully tracks each recruitment effort in the recruitment database and documents all activity for assigned recruitment initiatives.
- Assist with liaising between Talent Acquisition and Human Resources Operations
- Bachelor’s degree, and 5-7 years of experience, or Masters with 3-5 years of experience;
- Previous international development work experience.
- Knowledge of Full Cycle Recruitment Process.