Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: Mid Career (3-5 years)
Category: Communications Technology
Topic: Social Justice
Application Deadline: 1. February 2021
The IT Information Integration Specialist reports to the Director of Management Information Systems and Results Reporting (MISRR) and will work within the Palladium GHSC Project team to efficiently and accurately operate a comprehensive management information systems (MIS) for the project. The IT Information Integration Specialist will participate in the process that provides oversight and management of data quality across the spectrum of systems used to procure medical commodities and medicines across the following health categories: HIV/AIDS; Malaria; Family Planning/Reproductive Health & Maternal Child Health and Nutrition; Diagnostics, Labs, and Molecular Commodities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Enhance and Optimize Supply Chain MIS system
- Assist with the implementation process and systematic improvements that support integration and interoperability of relevant systems.
- Apply expertise to ensure data quality oversight and operational management of the MIS.
- Develop and implement standard operating procedures for MIS, WHIS, LMIS, and CMS, as well as other relevant systems in the supply chain ecosystem.
- Produce monthly reports including stock status reports and health commodity status update (electronic & hardcopy).
- Assist with the harmonization and integration frameworks to manage supply chain information across the healthcare value chain.
- Provide assurance of GS1 standards for reporting on all commodities within carrier management systems and their relevant stakeholders.
- Act as the main point of contact for system application and troubleshooting/problem solving.
- Provide leadership to country programs to ensure that requirements for MIS implementation are achieved on a timely basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Significant experience managing information systems; experience with supply chain systems strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding and proven experience with ERP systems.
- Demonstrated understanding and proven experience in establishing system integrations.
- Demonstrated expertise leading a team of HIS professionals by providing on demand desktop and application support – Cisco or CCA certification, or equivalent experience a plus.
- Strong management abilities and demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communications skills.
- Experience interacting with both U.S. and foreign government officials.
- Experience working for USAID programs preferred.
- Fluency in written and spoken English required.