Organization: Norwegian Refugee Council
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: Mid Career (3-5 years)
Category: Human Resources
Topic: Refugee Rights
Application Deadline: 23. June 2021
We are looking for an HRMS Adoption Lead to design, set up, and maintain NRC People’s capacity building and communication strategy and its successful delivery. If this sounds like a challenge you would undertake, please read on…
With the implementation of NRC People(Our HCM tool) as the global system solution for Personal Data and support of global people management processes, the need for a central support unit has emerged. This support unit would take over the help desk responsibility from regional support (thus being the direct link to the country support), take on the support of sanctioned countries, conduct ad hoc support, but also maintain the capacity to follow up on quarterly Oracle system releases/updates, taking an active part in the ongoing NRC People projects to deliver new modules and functionalities, be the global Help Desk and facilitate refresher trainings, as well as support updating of Guided Learning/Knowledge base by process owners. This newly established unit will be led by the Unit Head who reports directly to the HR Director.
About the role
The role of the HRMS Adoption Lead is to design, set up, and maintenance of NRC People’s capacity building and communication strategy and its successful delivery. This includes gathering data from stakeholder analysis and consequent business impact assessments to identify and conduct the training and communication needs of impacted user groups. In addition, the HRMS Adoption Lead will support the NRC People project with the implementation of new modules and ensure a secure transition into operations and maintenance. The role holder will also support any running NRC People projects as Adoption Lead, supervising the Adoption Team as well as identifying any risks regarding changes and develop a strategy in cooperation with the Project Manager to overcome the risks.
We know that you are curious and would like to learn more about this role; please click here to access the full Job Description.
As our ideal candidate, you will have the following:
- Minimum 3 years of experience from working as an information technology specialist or expert;
- Experience in digital systems and approaches, preferably with SaaS/cloud-based solutions;
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Proven record of setting delivery commitments and meeting expectations;
- Analytical mindset with a strong ability to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve system issues;
- Ability to manage multiple, high priority/visibility tasks and adjust to shifting priorities, while meeting deadlines;
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as on a team;
What makes this position attractive?
- A challenging and exciting opportunity with an international team dedicated to people forced to flee;
- A chance to champion the adoption of NRC people while building internal capacity for its successful implementation;
- A permanent position with Oslo as the preferred duty station;
- Salary and benefits according to NRC’s salary scale and terms and conditions.
We are also looking for people who share our values:
- To be dedicated to what we do;
- To be innovative with our solutions;
- To act as one unified and inclusive team;
- To be accountable to the donors that make our work possible; the beneficiaries that we exist to serve; and to each other… the members of our NRC family.