Organization: Save The Children
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: Senior Level (6-10 years)
Category: Program Management
Topic: Human Rights
Application Deadline: 16. June 2021
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
- Demonstrable experience at a senior level within both the commercial sector and large matrix INGOs as well as experience with child and adult safe guarding, safe programming, fraud prevention and harassment investigations is preferable in large matrix organizations.
- A strong understanding of international development/humanitarian work, humanitarian principles as well as the programming risks this entails to the affected populations and the organization.
- Broad spectrum program me experience, with strong analytical skills
- Excellent business partnering and relationship building skills
- Proven ability to have a highly strategic focus, whilst dealing competently with operational matters
- The ability to understand and break down complex technical problems, both translating them into layperson’s terms as well as finding solutions which work
- Strong personal organisational and self-management skills with an ability to lead and work in teams and motivate others
- Experience of managing/ facilitating teams, as well as indirect relationships
- Highly developed cultural awareness and ability to work well in an international environment with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Willing to travel to support investigations or spot checks directly or to relevant attend events as required.
- Good English language required
- Commitment to Save the Children values
We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realize the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at careers.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.