Organization: Animals Asia Foundation
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: Senior Level (6-10 years)
Category: Donor/Grants Management
Topic: Social Justice
Application Deadline: 31. May 2021
Animals Asia’s vision is to end cruelty and restore respect for all animals throughout Asia. Their mission is to end the farming of bears for bile in Vietnam and China, provide sanctuary for bears, end the suffering of wild animals in captivity and ensure humane treatment of dogs and cats.
Animals Asia is on the cusp of achieving one of its founding goals – to end bear bile farming in Vietnam. They are working in partnership with the Vietnamese government to make this goal a reality.
Animals Asia is a dynamic, progressive, global charity with programmes in China, Vietnam and Hong and fundraising teams in the UK, Germany, US, Australia and Hong Kong. There are donor care teams who are office based but most fundraising employees work from home, successfully using online communication platforms.
Benefits & Culture
- Opportunity to build a global programme from scratch
- Ambitious, collaborative, and supportive team
- Remote, home-based, and flexible working
- International travel opportunities (Covid permitting)
- Highly visible global role
This newly created position has an exciting remit and you will join a progressive and talented fundraising team with an aspirational growth plan. You will be given global autonomy to build the partnerships programme from scratch, leveraging Animals Asia’s assets, and playing a critical role in their historic journey.
Specifically you will:
- Develop/deliver the corporate strategy with a focus on new business
- Identify potential global partners with aligned values, aims, and objectives
- Create and present strategic and compelling partnership propositions
- Secure private sector partnerships focusing on multi-year donations
- Steward relationships with senior-level decision makers at prospective partners
This role would suit an ambitious go-getter with a track record of developing six and seven figure corporate partnerships across multiple international markets. Your experience may come from a similar role in a non-profit, or a commercial organisation with a partnership/corporate social responsibility programme.
As a strategic and creative relationship manager, you will have experience initiating and developing strong and mutually rewarding, commercial relationships which meet organisational objectives.
You will be a self-starter, able to work autonomously but also collaboratively, as part of a global, remote-based team who are passionate about animal welfare.