Organization: DT Global
Job Type: Full-Time
Country: United States
Experience: Mid Career (3-5 years)
Category: Human Resources
Application Deadline: 30. April 2021
DT Global is seeking a Recruiter to support business development proposal recruitment activities. The Recruiter will provide support to DT Global’s Business Development teams as part of the competitive bids and proposals process for institutional donors. This role will support recruitment efforts on open and upcoming bids for potential program staff – key personnel and core staff. The incumbent will also assist in the development of recruitment resources and guidelines specific to USAID and other funding sources; they will also be responsible for identifying and on-boarding consultants for proposal development and other Business Development Unit needs. The ideal candidate will excel at working in a fast-paced deadline driven environment; they should be solution-oriented and thrive in a team environment where collaboration is key.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recruit talent for donor-funded (primarily USAID) proposals and projects; full lifecycle recruiting to include; developing recruiting strategy, sourcing candidates, drafting advertisements, screening resumes, scheduling and conducting interviews, checking references, drafting offer letters, and negotiating compensation packages
- Extending job offers and collecting the relevant documents.
- May assist with drafting the staffing sections of the proposal, partnering with technical development staff in drafting summary statements highlighting the team’s technical expertise and experience
- Assist proposal teams in developing appropriate staffing plans according to proposal requirements
- Ensure compliance with all governmental and client employment specifications, as well as DT Global’s policies and procedures
- Experience with using Taleo or other Applicants Tracking System (ATS)
- 5 years of recruiting experience, MUST have at least 3 years of business development/proposal recruitment experience in international development, preferably USAID proposals
- Should have previous experience recruiting in one or more of the following practice areas: economic growth, governance, agriculture, environment and infrastructure, stabilization and transition.
- Experience designing and implementing sourcing and recruiting campaigns to identify country nationals, expatriates, and third country nationals for strategic positions
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience with online networking tools, such as LinkedIn, Devex and experience conducting searches on recruitment databases and ability to identify and access new professional networks required.
- Participating in recruitment events, such as career fairs, preparing information packets, and gathering information from suitable candidates.
- Ability to learn compliance requirements and best practices for recruitment and hiring;
- Ability to research and learn employment law for various countries within the regions supported by this position
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work with diverse teams and handle many tasks simultaneously, often with inflexible tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with internal clients and external candidates, both verbally and in writing
- Must be able and willing to travel internationally on short notice
- High-urgency and creative candidate sourcing experience
- Experience with compensation and employment rules and regulations under US Government- funded activities
- Experience living or working in a developing country
- Foreign language fluency in French, Spanish or Arabic