Job Type: Full-Time
Country: United States
Experience: Mid Career (3-5 years)
Category: Communications Technology
Application Deadline: 30. April 2021
The Data Migration Developer Consultant will be responsible for designing ETL flows, data mapping and data migration processes to ensure the successful migration from legacy system/s as part of the ERPx implementation project. This job requires an experienced Data Migration Developer who can partner effectively with all project team members, business subject matter experts, drive results, proactively identify, and resolve problems.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design & create ETL processes as needed to meet business requirements and ensure successful data migration for the ERPx project implementation.
- Perform Data Profiling, Assessment, and Data Cleansing as required to meet data migration goals.
- Continually seek ways to improve the process of data conversion, migration, and integration from legacy environments to a new system.
- Share knowledge and create proper documentation related to the ETL & data migration efforts consistent with documentation standards.
- Close attention to detail to ensure integrity and quality of data migration.
- Collaborate with Project Management to develop high level estimates, progress reports, data risks and/or impacts related to data conversion and migration activity.
- Establish strong collaborative working relationships with business stakeholders.
- Participate in QA deliverables; partnering with project team and/or end user stakeholders to execute testing, ensuring results meet system and business requirements.
- Perform other duties that may be requested by Americares.
CORE AMERICARES RESPONSIBILITIES:
Foster Americares values of responsiveness, results orientation, collaboration, efficiency, and integrity.
- Proficiency with a major ETL tool like Alteryx and SQL Server Integration Services, and / or integration platforms such as Dell Boomi, MuleSoft, and Informatica.
- Experience with low-code platforms such as OutSystems and Mendix.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL scripting and working with relational database systems.
- Experience defining data objects, models, data definitions and mapping data between various formats and systems.
- Familiarity with master data management concepts and practices.
- Experience working with web services (REST or SOAP) for data integration and interfaces.
- Experience with data migration, conversion, or integration project for legacy financial, HR, Supply Chain Management systems or other major ERP systems (Unit 4 Business World).
- Familiarity with data warehouse concepts and models (star schema, dimensions, multi-dimensional).
- Experience with reporting and BI tools such Tableau, PowerBI, SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Experience gathering requirements and producing technical specifications and documents. Strong consultative and advisory skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities through effective time management, organization, and communication.
- Flexibility to work after hours if needed.
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
- Passion for our mission and the desire to work within the global health/emergency response sector.