Organization: Management Systems International
Job Type: Full-Time
Country: United States
Experience: Mid Career (3-5 years)
Application Deadline: 2. July 2021
The Accounting Manager will be an essential member of the Accounting team and the Finance Department, supporting and leading all accounting needs.This role will be remote presently to COVID-19, but will then be an in person role out of our Arlington, VA office.
**Please note: Only U.S. citizens are eligible for this position
- Supervise staff of four project accountants
- Manage field accounting and billing for more than twenty project offices worldwide
- Review, post and sign off on monthly client invoices
- Submit quarterly FFR/SF425 Reports
- Review and follow up on accounts receivable items
- Review and post monthly field expense reports
- Set up projects in Oracle for Direct and Indirect projects
- Lead quarterly balance sheet reconciliation process for project accounts
- Coordinate, review, and approve quarterly bank reconciliations
- Maintain project accounting policies, procedures, and trainings, including field accounting manuals
- Provide reports to other departments as needed
- Manage field cash general ledger accounts
- Provide audit support for internal and external clients
- Review unbilled costs or ended project billings
- Monitor upcoming and recently closed projects
- Manage project accounting portfolio assignments
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Minimum of five years of experience
- USAID or other USG agency experience in accounting preferred
- Department of Defense accounting experience preferred
- Prior supervisor experience preferred
- English fluency required
Reasonable Accommodations: MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email MSI.Dept.HRRecruiting@tetratechinc.onmicrosoft.com with Reasonable Accommodations in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.